1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Site is operated by theannexclinic.ie (“The Annex Health & Body Clinic”), which is registered in the Republic of Ireland.
2. ACCESSING THE SITE
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Annex Health & Body Clinic is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and other laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. The Annex Health & Body Clinic’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the author of material on the Site must always be acknowledged.
4. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. The Annex Health & Body Clinic therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
5. THE SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
The Annex Health & Body Clinic aims to update the Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, The Annex Health & Body Clinic may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and The Annex Health & Body Clinic is under no obligation to update such material.
6. OUR LIABILITY
The material displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, The Annex Health & Body Clinic, other members of The Annex Health & Body Clinic’s group of companies and third parties connected to The Annex Health & Body Clinic hereby expressly exclude:
6.1 all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
6.2 any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect The Annex Health & Body Clinic’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor its liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SITE
8. TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH THE SITE
Contracts for the supply of products formed through the Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by The Annex Health & Body Clinic’s terms and conditions of online trading.
9. LINKING TO THE SITE
You may link to The Annex Health & Body Clinic’s home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage The Annex Health & Body Clinic’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on The Annex Health & Body Clinic’s part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. The Annex Health & Body Clinic reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
10. LINKS FROM THE SITE
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The Annex Health & Body Clinic has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- McGreals Gift Vouchers are redeemable against any merchandise or treatments in any McGreals store and The Annex Health & Body Clinic
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
- Multiple Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in the same transaction up to the value of the goods being purchased.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- Gift Vouchers must be submitted upon redemption in store.
- Gift Vouchers will expire in 12 months from the date of purchase stated on the Voucher. Gift Vouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Please treat Gift Vouchers as cash in terms of security. Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Gift Vouchers are void if either the perforated tear-off area.
- McGreals reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, and damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- McGreals reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.